I’ve been to the Dundas+Hurontario (NE corner) location and the Streetsville (Tannery) location. There is another location downtown at Adelaide and University (218 Adelaide St W, Toronto), among others.
Burrito Boyz is one of the best burritos in Toronto. I thought it was comparable to the burrito I tried in San Diego, but my friends insist that they had wayy better burritos in San Diego. (I didn’t try the ones they tried because I was at the zoo that day.)
At Burrito Boyz, you can choose from vegetarian, steak (beef), chicken, shrimp, halibut, or haddock. You can even do combinations like shrimp+chicken.
Side note, if you order more than 10 burritos from Burrito Boyz, they deliver it for free to your house. It’s still customary to tip the delivery man though. But call first and make sure they deliver to your area in Mississauga.
6 things I like about Burrito Boyz:
1. You get to choose whole wheat or white wrap. I always choose whole wheat because I’m somewhat health-conscious.
2. You can choose from 12 toppings not including their Burrito sauce, hot sauce, and sour cream. The empty slot in the picture is supposed to be black bean, they were in the process of refilling it when I took this picture.
3. Guacamole is one of those 12 toppings. (Chipotle downtown makes you pay extra.)
4. Price is reasonable – $6-$11 depending on size and make.
5. You can request for extra crispy when they toast your burrito. You can also request for extra crispy halibut or haddock in your burrito.
6. You get very stuffed.
I love this place. In this past winter, I ate at Burrito Boyz at least once a week.